It’s only mid-December but I feel I can start my list of goals for the coming year. Of my five goals for 2011 I did cross off two and almost hit a third. Some of those will carry over.
- Incline in 35 minutes or less (I hit 35:something at my last attempt-almost there)
- Visit a new National Park
- Climb a new 14er (Mt. Sneffels, I almost had you)
- Half marathon PR (2:11:41 is now my best time. Returning to my first half marathon course in May. Since that first half I’ve taken 24 minutes off)
- Be able to do forearm shoulder stand
- Jumpstart 2012 with bootcamp at the end of January/get to 3 yoga sculpt classes per week
- Yoga teacher training
- Work on improving supervisory skills at work
- Start saving money for purchasing a car
- Enjoy the heck out of Telluride Bluegrass Festival 2012
- Absolutely no pop. NO POP.
- No alcohol unless it’s a very special occasion. Up to my discretion.
- Stop procrastinating and make a dentist appt.
- Think more about purchases at the grocery store. Eat smart.
I may add/edit. Still could have some lightbulbs go off before the new year begins.